The best way to learn more about our church and stay up-to-date with what’s happening@TGBC is right here on towergrove.org. Here, you can watch/listen to past messages, learn more about our beliefs, give online, and more.
To add towergrove.org to your mobile device, simply follow the steps associated with your type of device below.
Android Device (Chrome Browser)
1) Open up Chrome and load towergrove.org
2) Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
3) All you have to do is touch Add and our site will join your other apps and widgets.
4) One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it to TGBC, Tower Grove, Church, or whatever you’d like.
iOS Device (Safari Browser)
1) Open up Safari and load towergrove.org
2) On screen you should see the “Share” icon; it is an upward arrow coming out of a square. Tap this button.
3) Once tapped you will have a few options. Scroll until you see the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select this one.
4) You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. Pick something you’ll remember. When you’re done it’ll show up on your home screen and you’ll have TGBC right there on your home screen!
If you’re unable to add us to your home screen, contact us and we’ll do our best to help.